Design your best year yet!
What's your mindset as we inch closer and closer to December? Are you feeling motivated and challenged? Or are you feeling as if this year is over already and the best thing you can do is tie up loose ends and wait for January?
Yesterday, I met with several clients who are creating their business plans for 2018 and wondering how realistic they are. My question to them is this one: if you look the things you accomplished last week, would those things yield the results you are looking for in 2018?
The, after a few seconds of silence, I follow up with this one: Are you currently doing everything you can to move your business forward?
My clients have one of two answers: (a) an emphatic "YES" or (b) a less emphatic "yes, but..."
If your answer to the question is "yes, but..." I'm inviting you to join me for a two-week challenge to train for your best year yet.
Here are the basics:
- Write out your top five goals for 2018 by this Friday.
- Design a daily and weekly set of activities that you truly believe will accomplish those goals.
- Go all in to your daily/weekly rhythm for the first two weeks of December (this of this as reality testing).
- Make adjustments to your routines and activities after the two weeks.
- Reassess your big goals for 2018 with a solid daily and weekly strategy to achieve them.
If you're in, here's what you can expect:
- I'm in it with you! I'll be leading you, supporting you, and working the challenge right along with you.
- We'll kick off with a special edition of Seven60 (learn more here) on Friday December 1st at 2 pm ET (yes, a Friday afternoon is a GREAT time to start!)
- You, me, and everyone else who joins the challenge will come together in the Seven60 group on Facebook to create accountability, share challenges, and encourage each other.
- I'll provide on the spot coaching and suggestions along the way - as well as host three open Q+A coaching calls during the challenge.
- We'll wrap up with another special edition of Seven60 on Friday, December 15th at 10:30 am ET to reset and commit to your best year yet.
What would it feel like to have a set of realistic, but challenging goals heading into 2018? How confident would you be in achieving them with a road-tested set of daily and weekly behaviors to set you up for success?
The way I see it, you have some options:
(a) do nothing and let 2018 roll around like every other year
(b) wake up thinking about your goals on January 2nd with a blank sheet of paper and an empty calendar
(c) jump in head first to designing a bright new year RIGHT NOW and hit the ground running.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The costs of this challenge include showing up, working your plan, encouraging others, sharing your success and your failure. Other than that, it's free.
Accountability is always better with friends. Feel free to invite yours to come along. After all, you don't want them to feel left out when you are crushing it in January :)