Data Protection Declaration
The Legal Entity collecting data is: Sullivan Performance Solutions, Inc. 279 Sandstone Rd. Columbia, SC 29212
The Big Print:
- We store the data we need to provide you with the products and services you have asked us for.
- My team has access to your data, in addition trusted like IT smart guys - and that's it!
- We keep your data as long we still have a relationship, for good tax records and until you ask us to forget you.
- You are the one in charge! You have the right to manage your communications, change any info we have, request what we have and ask for it to be limited or deleted.
- Do you have to give us your information? If you would like to interact with us in any way other than stalking – yes! Otherwise this relationship is very one sided…
- We don’t do automatic profiling or judgment, we may however check in on what you’re interested in to create more cool stuff.
- We never share your information, what information you share with us, stays with us.
- We store your data in cloud systems for safekeeping.
- We protect your data by making our staff sign NDAs and training them in what Data Protection actually means (think computer ninja training).
The Small Print:
WHAT DATA DO WE STORE?
We store all of the data that we need in order to maintain our relationships with customers and clients. This data ranges from records including full name, e-mail address and country, to more extensive records that include full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
We may store both your shipping address, for product delivery, and your billing address, which can be used to verify credit card payments or other methods of payment.
WHY DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We store your data in order to provide the services that we offer for free and to fulfill our contractual undertakings with my customers and clients.
Personal data is stored to be able to send you information, free samples, products and to register you for classes and coaching session.
Recordings of classes and sessions are stored and distributed to enable clients and customers to play back classes or sessions they attended. Following the aforementioned classes or sessions, recordings are also sometimes turned into products that are sold in the shop, but you are never included in them without giving your consent.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
My team has access to your data to be able to fulfill our contractual agreements with our customers and clients. The team may include communications and marketing team, event organizers and administrative staff.
In addition, outsourcing work on specialist tasks within IT and accounting, for example, sometimes requires us to grant consultants access to your data whenever and wherever this is required to fulfill our legal obligations towards official authorities or to develop and improve our services.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Nope. We never share your data.
HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
We keep the data stored as long as…
– We have a relationship with you as a customer, client or interested party
– Until you unsubscribe or ask me to delete your information
WHAT DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AS A CUSTOMER?
As a customer, you have the right to…
– manage your e-mail or paid subscription
– correct any and all information I have stored
– request details of the data I have stored regarding you
– request deletion or limitation of your stored data.
If you would like to update, change or amend your data, please let us know by contacting me at this e-mail address: [email protected].
If you would like to be deleted from our database, please contact us here: [email protected].
ARE CUSTOMERS OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THEIR DATA?
Yes, as a customer or client, you must provide the data we need to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations within the various services we offer.
Depending on what you are requesting from us, we will ask you to provide information that may range from your full name, e-mail address and country to more extensive details including full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address.
COOKIES, PROFILING AND AUTOMATION
We do not perform any form of automated profiling. Sometimes we will check what topics a client may be interested in based on his/her previous choices of classes or products.
We do not share your data or sell it to any external agencies.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We use multiple systems for storing your data to fulfill our contractual agreements with customers and clients.
In general, information is stored in cloud services and on computers in the country of our residence, the United States of America.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Jeannie and her team, staff, contractors and the external agencies with whom we work have all signed NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements). They have also been trained in data protection.
The stored data can only be accessed through security-protected entry points by users with permission to access the information.
Updated: May 2018