Would you like to create a new revenue stream within your current area of expertise? Have you considered creating and launching an online learning program? Here are several ways a learning program can supplement your coaching or creative business:
- If you are just getting started with your business, a learning product can help establish you as an expert in your field and create a predictable revenue stream.
- As an established creative business owner, an online learning product is one way to push past of the “fee-per-hour” trap.
- Already established as the expert in your field? A mastermind learning product can supplement your annual revenue as a distinguished professional.
Lucrative Learning, Session 1 (May 22 from 2-3:15 pm ET)
In this session, you’ll be guided through the following activities:
- Considering possibilities for incorporating a learning revenue stream into your short- and long- term business plans.
- Identifying up to three potential topics and audience for an online learning program.
- Calculating the return on investment (ROI) for creating and launching a learning program and understanding how you can distill your genius into six figures.
Lucrative Learning, Session 2 (May 24 from 2-3:15 pm ET)
In this session, you’ll learn about a framework to create and launch your online learning program within 90 days that includes:
- Completing a Course Canvas that will map your learning-based revenue from concept to evaluation
- Tips for conducting a content audit to mine your business for hidden gems to include in your program
- Strategies for building a list of potential course participants while you build your course
- Options for earning money with preregistrations while you create your course
- An introduction to the instructional sequence template that will help cultivate engaged learners in your program.
Space is limited (so that I can give you each the attention you need during class) and your registration fee a 30-minute individual session. Once you've completed your learning-based business plan, simply email it to me and grab a spot that works for you on my calendar.
During this individual session, I'll answer all your questions and make sure you have a solid action plan to move forward. You won't believe how much we can cover in just 30 minutes!!
Also, this is a live, online class. There are no videos to watch or membership sites that require a login - just me and you (and a couple of others) getting together via video conference to share and learn.
Questions + Answers
Here are a few questions you may have about this class (or that I would have if I were you!), so let's get to them:
- Will there be any printed materials for this class? I'm so glad you asked! I have a beautiful workbook that I'm going to share with you to download and print. We'll use it during both sessions.
- Is there a Facebook group just for this class? No, but you can always join us in the Course Creation Lab, my free online community for course creators passionate about true learning. Feel free to bring all your questions, insights, and feedback there.
- Why does this course cost $195? Is that too little? Is it too much? I'm pretty sure you could make the argument in both directions! I want to provide education at a price point that helps people explore the possibility of adding learning to their existing revenue mix. Also, this includes a 30-minute individual session (just you and me talking about your course) once you email me your completed plan.
- Jeannie, I want to come, but I can't come live at this time. What options do I have? I'll be recording the session and providing a replay only to registered participants. You can watch the replay, complete your business plan, email it to me - and I'll give you feedback. You can also post question you have in the Course Creation Lab Facebook group.
- I have no idea what type of course to create. Should I still come? Yes! Bring your ideas and we'll narrow it down within the first few minutes of class.
If you have any other questions, just send me a quick email, and I'll get back to you.